A great lunch or light evening meal – wrap these up in baking parchment and serve as a little parcel!
A couple of slices of salmon fillets
5-6 thin slices of lemon
Drizzle of honey
Drizzle of olive oil
Drizzle of soya
Sprinkle of grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Place the salmon fillets on a large piece of baking parchment
- Lay the thinly sliced lemons on top
- Drizzle the sauces over the top
- Sprinkle with the lemon zest
- Close the parcel like you would a present – making sure it is shut properly
- Place on baking tray and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes
- Serve with a green salad, cous cous, sticky rice or oven roasted vegetables tossed in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Beautiful, simple – the children love it – husband loves it – what more could you ask for in a recipe?!