Have a laugh with these! Adult and child friendly!
Whether you are hosting a party or simply want to spend an afternoon having a good time with the family these will come in handy!
- Apple bobbing – play this game using a large bowl (should probably be done outdoors if possible but it is fine to place the bowl on a table in your kitchen or livingroom). Stay with your children for this one as you don’t want them drowning! Players, without using their hands, must dunk their heads into the water and try to retrieve the apples using only their mouths. To make it more tasty, and fun, add some red food colouring and squash to the water….If you are the competitive kind – split your family and friends and go head to head! Whoever gets the apples first win!
- Hanging Apple – alternative to bobbing for apples! For those who really worry about the mess of the water! Hang apples on a branch or from a door frame by string. Again, without using their hands, children try to snag the apple using only their mouths.
- Pin the nose on the pumpkin – instead of on the donkey! Let the children make the pumpkin shape with cardboard and make different shaped noses to pin on it! Scary, funny….let them have fun making ones up.
- Eyeball and spoon race – like egg and spoon but with a ping-pong ball painted as an eye! Make an obstacle course in your garden or in your house!
- Mummy wrapping – couples work together to beat out all the other couples playing. Using toilet paper, one person wraps and the other person is the mummy. The first team to wrap their mummy completely from head to toe is declared the winning team. Adults can play this too – except to make it harder blind fold the one wrapping!