Girls night in? Afternoon snack? Buffet lunch? This is your recipe!
Stunning in colour and taste, very quick to make, stress free preparation = more time time to ENJOY what really matters!150g soft goat cheese 250g ricotta Seeds of 1/2 pomegranate 1 bunch of chives 1 tbsp runny honey 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (Found on BBC Good Food website)
- Mash the goat’s cheese and ricotta together in a bowl
- Roughly spread over a large plate
- Wash and prepare the pomegranate seeds (read tips here) and chives
- Scatter chives and seeds over the goat’s cheese and ricotta and set aside until ready to serve
- Stir together the honey and vinegar – drizzle over the plate just as you serve it
- Serve with crusty bread, thin crisps, bread sticks or toasted rye bread