I am so happy! Thank you; thank you; thank you so much http://faithrises.com/ for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. How lovely to know that you find it an inspiration; makes every post more meaningful.
Your blog brings not only a smile to my face but makes me think – and I would not classify myself as particularly religious. Really enjoy your blog.
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) State 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So – 7 things about me!
- I am a “cup half full” person – will always find the positive in every situation eventually
- When I enjoy a good book there is almost nothing that can get me away from…escapism!
- Running always gets me smiling – if ever I am in a bad mood I go run it off
- I love my three children and husband more than anything in the world
- I find cooking and baking both therapeutic and relaxing and use it as a great de-stressor tool
- I refuse to iron…it is probably the one thing I really avoid in life! Cannot stand it and always burn myself 🙂
- I am very clumsy – if there is something to walk into, fall over etc…that’s me….
Now to my nominations – not out there that much yet so may not reach the 15 – I promise to get there eventually so for now my list will have the ones I am inspired by to date….
- Bucket List Publications – Lesley – I am inspired by your energy
- nouveau – your images are always so beautiful….very inspirational
- maggiesonebuttkitchen – your food not only looks stunning but tastes great too – have tried several recipes!
- sweetandweak – Simon you make me smile and laugh with every post!
- mpitellaitalianfood.wordpress.com – inspired to cook Italian….
- http://pursuenatural.wordpress.com/ – great to always find the natural solution
- http://needleandfork.com/ – amazing recipes and creativity; inspires me to cook and to smile
- http://www.pencilkitchen.blogspot.co.uk/ – your food photography is divine…wish to get there one day
- http://www.novicehousewife.com/ – your attention to detail and flavours is incredibly inspiring
- http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/ – loving the way life continues to inspire you…